star Ree Drummond would make cooking look super quick. On her show, she shares that are comforting to make and consume. Drummond’s Knock-You Bare Brownie recipe is one particular of her most effective desserts. And it consists of a surprising hack using a boxed cake blend.
Ree Drummond is a most effective-promoting cookbook writer
With her Foodstuff Community series, The Pioneer Lady, Drummond showed house chefs that cooking does not have to be challenging. Somewhat than making use of extravagant substances that most people today do not have on hand, she makes use of a additional calm and simple method with her recipes.
Her straightforward-likely cooking design is what turned her into a single of the Food items Network’s most beloved stars, as effectively as a best-promoting writer. She has published a number of cookbooks, together with The Pioneer Female Cooks: Foods from My Frontier and The Pioneer Female Cooks: Come and Get It!: Straightforward, Delicious Recipes for Outrageous Chaotic Life.
She shared her Knock-You Naked Brownie recipe on ‘The Pioneer Woman’
Drummond’srecipe is fantastic for sport day, a potluck, a bash, or any time you are craving anything chocolatey. When she shared it on The Pioneer Lady, she built it for her spouse, Ladd Drummond, and his school pals who were being coming in excess of to look at a large match.
Unlike conventional brownie recipes, this a person takes advantage of a boxed cake mix. And when absolutely cooked, you’ll obtain a layer of golden caramel oozing from the heart.
Here’s what you have to have to make Ree Drummond’s Knock-You Naked Brownies
To make Drummond’s delectable dessert, you will need:
- 1 stick butter, melted, and a smidge far more for greasing
- All-purpose flour for dusting
- 1/3 cup plus 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 box of German chocolate cake combine (she employs Duncan Hines)
- 1 cup pecans, chopped finely
- 60 unwrapped caramels
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
Then comply with these straightforward techniques:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 levels F. Grease and flour a 9-by-9-inch baking pan. Start off by pouring 1/3 cup of evaporated milk into a bowl with the cake blend. Increase melted butter and the chopped pecans. Combine.
2. Divide the dough in 50 % and press 50 percent of it into the bottom of the prepared pan to set the 1st brownie layer. Bake for about 8 to 10 minutes. Then eliminate the pan from the oven and established aside.
3. Although the brownie layer is baking, in a double boiler, mix the unwrapped caramels and with 1/2 cup of evaporated milk. Stir until eventually the caramels are totally melted and clean. Pour this caramel mixture more than the very first baked layer and distribute evenly. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on best.
4. Then, push the other 50 % of the dough into a square condition, just somewhat lesser than the baking pan. Layer it on top of the chocolate chips—Bake for close to 20 to 25 minutes. Clear away the pan from the oven and permit the brownies great. Protect the pan and refrigerate for a number of hrs so they can established.
5. When it’s time to provide the brownies, Drummond sprinkles them with powdered sugar and cuts them into huge rectangles.